Dr. Nancy H. Coles
Dr. Coles is a member of multiple Ophthalmic and Medical Organizations. She is a board certified Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, member and past President of the New York Intraocular lens Implant Society and a member of the Ophthalmic Laser and Surgical Society of New York.
Delivering state of the art and quality medical and surgical care in a respectful , patient-centered private practice setting. Dr. Coles personally examines every patient and is committed to providing the latest surgical, diagnostic and therapeutic techniques.
Eye exam involves a series of tests designed to evaluate your vision and check for eye diseases. Each test during an eye exam evaluates a different aspect of your vision or eye health. When to have an eye exam Several factors may ...Read More
What is Glaucoma? Glaucoma is a group of diseases that damage the eye’s optic nerve and can result in vision loss and blindness. However, with early detection and treatment, you can often protect your eyes against serious vision loss. The optic nerve ...Read More
Nancy Coles Bio
How Often Should I Have my Eyes Checked
How is Glaucoma Treated
- Comprehensive Eye Examination
- Cataract Surgery – Including Laser (Femto Second) Cataract Surgery
- Premium Intraocular Lens Implantation Allowing Freedom From Spectacles After Cataract Surgery
- Astigmatism Corrected Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Cataract Surgery
- Glaucoma Laser Surgery
- Glaucoma Testing and Analysis
- Accredited Dry Eye Center – Provide Lipiflow / Lipiview and Tear Osmolarity for Diagnosis and Treatment of Dry Eyes
- Non Dilated Fundus Examination with OPTOS Technology Permitting Patient to Leave Office Without any Blurred Vision and Immediate Return to Work.